Looking to apply for a position?
We are accepting applications and would love to interview qualified candidates! Fill out the Nanny Connect Form, (click button at right) and attach your resume including all childcare experience. Please first read through the candidate qualifications and process below.
- Must fill out an extensive application and provide a professional resume including each job in the last 10 years
- Professional childcare employment experience (minimum of 2 years)
- Commit to a 1-year working relationship (at minimum)
- Clean driving record, background check + drug test
- Professional resume, including each job in the last 15 years
- Previous employer + character references
- Pass the INA Basic Skills Assessment
- CPR/First Aid certified, prior to start date
- Reliable vehicle + driver’s license
- There may be additional requirements by individual families
Professional, career nannies seek to:
- Provide exceptional care
- Invest in their professional development
- Adapt to individual family needs
- Partner in child development goals
- Stay long-term with a family
- Become a valuable member of a team
- Create deep bonds with children
- See the value & are fulfilled in their work
>> APPLY NOW <<
Click the “Nanny Connect Form” to begin.
Allow 10-15 minutes to complete.
You will be asked to:
1. Upload your CURRENT RESUME including all childcare experience
2. Share REFERENCES with their contact information
3. Complete 5 ESSAY Questions.
CincyNanny will advocate for you, the nanny, through the hiring process and encouraging a healthy working relationship from the start.
View our current positions here: Jobs Board