APPLICATIONS ARE OPEN!
Deadline: Fri., Dec. 13th
>> Click here to apply <<
A team of individuals dedicated to the cultivation of the Cincinnati nanny community. Not for individual recognition or promotion, but for the benefit of nannies and families as a whole.
Encouraging creativity. Promoting collaboration. Cultivating community.
- Creators – brainstorm, research, & ideas. Focus on overall advocacy/presence in the city and creative events.
- Connectors – host at events, connecting on social/in person, knows CincyNanny info and communicates. Think about the new people and how to connect them into real community. Focus on relationships.
- Cultivators – Executors behind the scenes, set up, event support, shopping. Focus on tasks.
– Have worked as a nanny for 2 years minimum
– Been involved with CincyNanny for 1 year minimum
– Have been to at least 1 event + 1 training
– Commit to a 1 year term, Jan – Dec 2020
– Commit to attend meetings, missing no more than 4 meetings in the calendar year. We look to do a video in option. Except for the the first week, these are all 2nd Thursdays, 7:00 – 9:00 p.m. at – Panera in Mariemont (Jan 16, Feb 13, Mar 12, Apr 9, May 14, June 11, Jul 9, Aug 13, Sept 10, Oct 8, Nov 12, Dec 10)
– Previous Nanny Panel volunteers are welcome to apply
– About 1-2 hours of volunteer work per month outside of meetings
– Volunteer at least 1 event or training per quarter (4 per year)
– Have a desire to engage online and in person the nanny community
– Act as a professional representation of a career nanny
– Seek growth personally, within CincyNanny, and as an industry broadly
– Be positive, respectful, creative, & collaborative
– Limit to 8 people